Investing responsibly in the sustainable development of Latin America and the Caribbean
CIFI AM is a committed agent of progress in emerging markets of the Americas. We make capitalism more sustainable, one project at a time. By guiding our projects and partners to engage with communities in a participative way, we create respect for the views of all parties and garner a deeper cultural understanding of those we seek to serve. Through fostering sustainable development in the region, we supply critical services like clean energy and sustained employment, allowing communities to thrive.
Our placements focus on long-term investments that actualize infrastructure projects. This results in more resilient ecosystems, improved quality of life for inhabitants, and added value for our investors.
ESG is essential to CIFI AM’s investment process
As middle-market infrastructure leaders, transparency and accountability are intrinsic to our core beliefs. While embedded in the present success, our point of convergence is the future, creating positive long-term outcomes at every touchpoint.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND IMPACT INVESTING.
- Follows the risk management framework of Equator Principles and Performances for Sustainability
- Measurable impact towards the Sustainable Develepment Goals
- Climate Investment supporting the transition to a low carbon economy.
- Offers full transparency and accountability
- TCFD framework for climate related risks