CIFI Asset Management (“CIFI AM”) is an investment firm entrusted with investors’ assets to act as their fiduciary on financing middle market private infrastructure projects in Latin America and the Caribbean. CIFI AM is the asset management affiliate of its parent company CIFI, which has been providing loans to projects in the region since 2001. CIFI AM provides investors diversified portfolio management services on direct infrastructure loans in high demographic growth areas while mitigating environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) risks. CIFI and CIFI AM adhere to the Equator Principles and the IFC Performance Standards.
- CIFI AM’s shareholders are experienced global investors with broad banking and investment experience and a strong focus on ESG matters.
- CIFI AM benefits from the origination, structuring, underwriting, servicing, and advisory capabilities of its parent, CIFI.
- CIFI’s investment team has developed a deep sourcing network that employs a philosophy of long-term collaboration at all deal levels.
- The CIFI team has sourced, structured, and financed transactions in most Latin American and Caribbean countries for over 20 years.
CIFI AM VALUES
- Commitment to Investors: Always put the interests of our investors first
- Sustainable Development: Promote sustainable practices and mitigate any environmental, social, and governance risk throughout the entire credit process.
- Integrity: CIFI AM employees conduct themselves with complete integrity, and we expect reciprocation from each of our project sponsors and investors.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively using our diverse expertise to operate as a unified team seeking to develop thoroughly evaluated investment opportunities.
- Rigor: Application and adherence to CIFI AM’s diligent investment and asset monitoring processes that bolster confidence in our investments.
- Pride: We take pride in the fact that our work results in sustainable growth in the region.