At CIFI AM, we strive to achieve the goals and needs of our investors through credit, advisory, and service capabilities.
We align our investors’ interests with our own to structure and fund middle-market infrastructure projects across Latin America and the Caribbean.
CIFI AM is dedicated to identifying investment opportunities that generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our investors and foster sustainable development in the region.
Our investment strategy focuses on multiple products:
- Project Finance Loans
- Structured Loans
- Senior & Subordinated Debt
CIFI AM CORE
Infrastructure + Clean Energy>
CIFI AM leverages CIFI’s origination and technical experience in infrastructure and clean energy projects.
Senior & Subordinated Debt
CIFI AM portfolios will seek to be primarily focused on senior debt structures, with smaller allocations to subordinated tranches.
Latin America + The Caribbean
CIFI (CIFI AM’s parent) provides a robust network in the middle and small market areas of the region
Environmental, Social and Governance
CIFI AM investments will adhere to rigorous Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards related to sustainability.
THE CIFI AM INVESTOR ADVANTAGE
- CIFI has over 20-year experience advising and financing infrastructure projects in all of Latin American and the Caribbean.
- Our strategic location allows us to be near our investors and projects at the region’s heart.
- The management and executive teams have outstanding experience leading infrastructure projects, ESG, and legal structuring to construct solid financing frameworks.
- CIFI´s management team, as Valora, is the majority shareholder with 45% ownership.
- CIFI´s key shareholders including Norfund and Valora have developed a Strategic Plan to accelerate the Asset Management business by launching three new funds: Sustainable Fund, Local currency Brazilian Fund, and the Local Currency Colombian Fund
A STRONG NETWORK THAT PROVIDES:
- Advantageous market intelligence.
- Origination opportunities.
- Syndication capabilities.
- Diversification of funding sources (multilaterals, commercial banks and capital markets).
- Working relationships with leading infrastructure finance players.